Exception¹: Memorandum of Law. A memorandum of law pertaining to a pleading must be filed separately and linked as a related document to such pleading.
Exception²: Trial Exhibits. No trial exhibit shall be filed by electronic means.
2. Summary or Excerpt Required
(a) an accurate summary of such document; or
(b) an excerpt of such portion of such document as may be directly germane to the issue being presented to the Court provided; however, that the excerpted material is clearly and prominently identified as such.
3. Service of Complete Copy Upon Request
4. Exceptions to the Summary/Excerpt Requirement
5. Paper Copy for Chambers Required
If paper copy is required, filer will be notified when filing the specified document. See Attorney Desk Reference for paper requirements for each judge.
None. The Court will request paper copies if necessary.
(1) Chapter 9 or Chapter 11 Plan of Reorganization
(2) Disclosure Statement;
(3) Motion for Summary Judgment and any Response in Opposition Thereto (including all evidentiary submissions);
(4) Application for Compensation and/or Reimbursement of Expenses (when fee exhibit exceeds 25 pages); and
(5) Motion to Dismiss pursuant to Fed. R. Bankr. P. 7012 (if over 25 pages).
None at this time.
The digital representation of an affidavit filed pursuant to the directives of this Section shall be construed as a valid affidavit upon which the Authorizing Court shall be entitled to rely. At the request of the Court or upon any dispute regarding the validity of the underlying affidavit, the Electronic Filer shall produce the originallyexecuted affidavit at any scheduled hearing pertaining to the matter.
7. Trial Exhibits
No trial exhibit shall be filed by electronic means.