- Read the Transcript FAQ and complete the BTXN191 - Audio-Transcript Order Form.
- Present the completed form via email.
Dallas & Wichita Falls: firstname.lastname@example.org Ft. Worth: email@example.com Abilene, Amarillo, Lubbock & San Angelo: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The transcriber will contact the ordering party to make arrangements for payment and delivery. All payments are to be made payable to the transcriber NOT to the U.S. Bankruptcy Court.
- Once the transcript order has been assigned, a cost estimate, if needed, can be provided by the transcriber.
- Upon completion of the transcript, the transcriber shall file the transcript with the clerk via CM/ECF within 30 days of receiving the order.